Team Plasma HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Plasma HQ

I'm honestly not sure right now

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What upcoming game are you looking forward to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluekirby2
Admin
Bluekirby2

What upcoming game are you looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 am

I'm really excited for Pokken Tournament and Star Fox Zero.

Pokken Tournament is the game I never knew I wanted until it was announced. The roster is looking lack-luster currently, but I hope that changes.

I shouldn't have much to say about SFZ other than how it's a new Star Fox game.
Back to top Go down
https://teamplasmahq.forumotion.com
Kurri

Kurri

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:48 am

Finding out that Pokken was just a deeper Naruto game really brought me off the hype train, although to be fair I wasn't ever really on the train to begin with.

Only Star Fox game I've played was Assault, I dunno it was cool. But after that I don't have a connection with the series unless you include Smash.

Super hyped for Final Fantasy XV. I've been waiting for this since it was announced back in 2006 as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, so you know, tens years of my life. I was in elementary school and now I'm in college... That's a long time.

But I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III longer. KHII came out 2005 and it may not be until 2017 it's released. But hey, at least it wasn't actually announced until 2013.

Then there's Gravity Rush Remaster and Gravity Rush 2, game I've always wanted to play coming to console along with a sequel. Pretty dope in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
WandererXela

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Xenoblade X relly atm
Back to top Go down
Kurri

Kurri

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:28 pm

WandererXela wrote:
Xenoblade X relly atm
I'm ashamed that I forgot about XBCX. It'll probably be the only game I play on my Wii U aside from Smash 4.
Back to top Go down
karory

karory

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 pm

How does this work?
Back to top Go down
Bluekirby2
Admin
Bluekirby2

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 pm

karory wrote:
How does this work?

This thread specifically is where you talk about upcoming games you're excited for.

If you don't know how forums work, it shouldn't be difficult to figure out
Back to top Go down
https://teamplasmahq.forumotion.com
karory

karory

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Thanks for the tip. Not really excited for any releases actually. Maybe Xenoblade Chronicles X but its close to being released.
Back to top Go down
SkyCladObserver

SkyCladObserver

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:09 am

ehhh
persona 5
danganronpa v3
fire emblem fates
pokken
steins gate 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What upcoming game are you looking forward to?   What upcoming game are you looking forward to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What upcoming game are you looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Plasma HQ :: Stuff that matters somewhat :: Actual Discussions-
Jump to: